Since 2002 when it was founded in Serbia, Opportunity Bank supports development and activities of registered agricultural households in Serbia.
Clients who live in rural areas of Serbia, who engage in agricultural production as the only or additional source of income have always been a very important group of clients for Opportunity Bank Serbia. Far away from big cities, from all information and big financing institutions, these are the clients who are in the focus of our attention and daily activities, so we aim to understand their needs and specific characteristics of their production activities.
Opportunity Bank’s goal is to support development of rural areas and local communities which helps us to be in line with our mission to encourage self-employment and create new jobs, enable starting-up micro and small agro productions or extend and upgrade intensive agricultural production activities.
Our mission is to enable clients in small rural areas to access financial services, regardless of the size of their agricultural household. This way, we contribute to the strengthening and development of local communities.
Besides commercial agricultural households, we also provide loans to small, non-commercial agricultural households. We offer micro-agro loans with wide range of purposes to small family households who engage in agriculture in a non-commercial manner or have mixed source of income.
OPPORTUNITY BANK PROTECTS ITS CLIENTS!
This means that we have aligned our practices with the official client protection standards!
- We have earned this certificate because:
- We create products and services on the basis of our clients’ needs
- We take our clients’ indebtedness into account and do not lend our clients more than they can repay
- We communicate all product expenses and conditions to our clients in a clear manner
- We offer our clients competitive products and interest rates
- We treat all our clients with respect
- We keep our clients’ data confidential. We do not use or share clients’ data without their consent
- We react to the clients’ complaints and reported problems in co-operation with our bank